Saturday, June 16, 2012

Updates on Merchandise Sale;


Hi Runners!

Admin J here and I'm here for an update of the Merchandise Sale & the Baseball Jacket Sale.
I know there're some concerns about the merchandise so here I am!
So now, I've decided to post up the photos of the merchandises!

Merchandise Sale:

#1: Kwangsoo Doodle Pins @ USD $4.50 (5pack)

I think 5 pack means 5 in a pack at $4.50, I'm not sure if it contains 5 of the same or 5 of different designs, but I'll ask if the item gets good response, if not we can share so it's USD$0.90 each!


#2: Kwangsoo Doodle Shirt Design A @ USD $16 (Black or White)
*Colour of words will be in black for white shirts and white for black shirts!
#3: Kwangsoo Doodle Shirt Design B @ USD $16 (Black or White) 

   *Colour of words will be in black for white shirts and white for black shirts! 
#4: Running Man Doodle Shirt @ USD $18



*Colour of words will be in black for white shirts and white for black shirts!



#5: Running Man with Official Logo @ USD $17 (Navy Blue/Black) 


*Colours of logo is as shown above. 

#6: Running Man Velcro Tags @ SGD$15.80 (Includes Shipping)



Please also do remember to post a comment below the post on what merchandises you would like from this list, and merchandises you have in mind that is NOT in the list of the shortlisted ones,I will do my best to find sources! ^^

Again, I would like to emphasize that I want to get an rough idea of how many people would be interested to buy, so that
shipping is A LOT cheaper if there're more of us buying, and whether I would bring in more merchandises next time and what merchandises to bring in. (:
Please do cooperate or the sales would not be able to proceed!

For those of you who have expressed their opinions and ordered the baseball jackets, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support! I would also like to thank those who've dropped us some really sweet messages to give us some encouragement (:

I LOVE YOU ALL~ YES YOU! -gives flying kisses*


Baseball Jackets:
Orders submitted up till now: 4
What happened Runners?! :'( Didn't most you asked for baseball jackets when I first suggested a merchandise sale!? :((((
Anyway I have received quite a few questions from both our followers and my personal friends who supported me in the sale.
The photos are below; on the right is my jacket which I ordered from another supplier some time ago, at $36!

- Malaysian runners are welcome to order this jacket;
- All sizes and designs are given by the supplier, I've no say in it and this is the nearest design I can find to our Kwangsoo's one~ (The red is actually for Kookie's runners, and I ship the tiger-giraffe couple! :X )
- For Singapore Runners, the material is cotton and very comfy, it's suitable for movies and students who always have classes in lecture theaters, runners who work in freezing offices!
- This is not UNISEX, please measure to see if you will fit!
- Prices given are in Singapore dollars, excluding postage.

Anyway, I am proud to announce our collaboration with @KimJongKook_SGF !! They will be joining us for our Baseball jacket sales and maybe future events! (:


Should you have anymore questions, please tweet us HERE! (:
 
Here's a photo of our Kwangsoo in the jacket, but with the letter 'P' !



Please email your orders to jx_summerangel@hotmail.com in this format:

Title: Baseball Jacket Order
FULL name
Quantity
Color & Size
Address
Contact No. (VERY IMPORTANT)

I will send out a confirmation SMS to all runners who have ordered, please acknowledge and reply if not your slot of the order would be cancelled.
The good news is, I have decided to postpone the closing date to
20th June Wednesday; 9PM sharp!
Do keep in mind that I would need 20 orders to proceed, please support or your fellow runners would not be able to get their jackets.. so help me out runners, because those who have ordered the jacket expressed that they really want it badly..

PS: COMMENT BELOW TO TELL ME WHICH MERCHANDISES IN THE LIST YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY.

I'm really sorry for not being able to update more about our Kwangsoo on our Twitter fanpage as I've been really busy with this merchandise sale and also internship.. :(
But don't forget to spread the Girin love ~ ♡♡♡

Love,
Admin Jaye.

16 comments:

  1. how do we pay you to the money ?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I was going to say this only after the sale opened but since you asked it occurred to me that others might wanna know too.

    Payment can be by ibanking/bank transfer to my POSB acct, for those who can't transfer(if there are a big number of them), I would organise a meet up(:
    I hope this answered your question, please do ask us via Twitter as we're more active there and would be able to reply faster!
    Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaye! quite a number of my friends, including my sister & myself are interested in buying the rm doodle shirts & name tags! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested in the nametags! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, is there HaHa's doodle shirt? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, for now we don't have it yet, will probably have another sale for other members' merchandises as well if we get good response for this sale. Thank you! (:

      Delete
  6. Helo! Im interested in the white doodle shirt! :) i wanna order it. Pls reply me soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the order for the merchandise will open next week once I've settled the stuff for the baseball jackets. (: do watch out for our updates!

      Delete
  7. hihi would like to order the running man shirts!! when will you be ordering and how long will it take? thanks so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, the order for the merchandise will open next week once I've settled the stuff for the baseball jackets. (: do watch out for our updates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your reply :D looking forward to the batch order!!

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I just want to know when can i order the merchandise?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the order for the merchandise will open next week once I've settled the stuff for the baseball jackets. (: do watch out for our updates!

      Delete
  11. May i know when is the next date that you would be opening for orders?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the merchandise order would open probably next weekend, do check back for updates, thank you (:

      Delete