Thursday, June 21, 2012

Confirmation of Baseball Jackets Orders.

Hi Runners!

I'm proud to announce that, our Baseball Jacket merchandise sale, IS A SUCCESS!
I have just sent out a confirmation SMS to everyone who has ordered the jacket.
If you did not receive it, please tweet us @Gwangvatar_SG now to notify me with your name!
And, I would like to thank each and every one of you who ordered the jackets with me,
because you were all very patient even though I replied late and very friendly! Thank you~ I feel really appreciated, really! :')

As mentioned, I would post up the orders here so all of you could double check if I have, for any reason gotten your orders wrong.

From KwangSoo SGFC:
1. Au Candy - 1 Black, Size S. -Paid-
2. Nur Anissa - 1 Black, Size S.
3. Sharlene Tan - 1 Red, Size S. -Paid-
4. Charlene Neo - 1 Red, Size S. -Paid-
5. Karen Koh - 1 Black, Size L.
6. Ng XiaoHui - 1 Black, Size S.
7. Hshien YeuYann - 3 Red, Sizes S M XL, 1 Black, Size M. -Paid-
8. Kristie Tan - 2 Red, Sizes S M. -Paid-
9. Cheryl Lim - 1 Red, Size L.
10. Yeo Beng Ling - I Black, Size L. -Paid-
11. Beryl Tay - 1 Black, Size S. -Paid-
12. Cheryl Low Boon Yee - 1 Black, Size XL. -Paid-
13. Ko Weiting - 1 Red, Size M.
14. Leona Lim Kaixin - 1 Black 1 Red, Sizes S. -Paid-

From JongKook SGFC:
1. Shermaine Hu - 1 Red, Size M. -Paid-
2. Brenda Ong ShiMin - 1 Red, Size M. -Paid-
3. Tee Sin Yi - 2 Red, Sizes M, L. -Paid-
4. Myat Noe Cheint - 1 Black, Size L. -Paid-
5. Annezza Poh - 1 Red, Size M. -Paid-
6. Jeremiah Michael Sabastian - 1 Red, Size S. -Paid-
7. Yuki Han Ke Tong - 1 Red, Size S. -Paid-
8. Lemin - 1 Red, Size M. -Paid-
9. Lavania K - 2 Red, Sizes S. -Paid-
10. Cheryl Ang - 1 Red, Size L. -Paid-
11. Fanny Lam - 1 Red, Size L. -Paid-
12. Cassandra Ng - 1 Red, Size S. -Paid-

Total orders: 34

Please note that all jackets are made to order & shipped from overseas. Hence, it would take at least 3 weeks to reach me starting from next week as I'm submitting the orders this Friday (provided everyone pays on time), but once I get them, I'll tweet right away to inform everyone! So stay tuned to our twitter alright? :D

P/s: You would notice a "-Paid-" beside your name after you have made your payment! Do check back!

With that, I'll also like to give my thanks to JongKook SGFC for their cooperation; and
Admin Cassandra who is very efficient & helped us make this merchandise sale a success!
Runners, do follow their twitter at @KimJongKook_SGF ! (:

Don't forget that Admin Adilah is giving Basic Korean Language lessons!
1 session is an hour long, $5 (in groups) and $10 (one on one), worksheets are provided.
It's is really cheap and she's giving it for the benefit of all runners(:
Please support her!! (I'm going to meet her next week for my first lesson! Hehe~)

Sidetracking, I've been using giraffe doodles as my wallpaper these days, they ALWAYS bring a smile on my face unknowingly no matter how lousy my day was! :P
Spread the Girin love and the RUNNING LOVE Runners ♥

Love,
Admin Jaye.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Will you bring in the pre-order for baseball jacket again? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rena, yes we'll be bringing them in! Please watch out for our updates in September! :)

    ReplyDelete