Thursday, June 21, 2012

Clarifications.

Hi Runners!

I have just received a spam of comments (probably from the same person) regarding the merchandise sale, which I have not yet open to you yet.
This is what was posted and sent to my email. (Because I have changed the options, only approved comments are posted on the blog)


Because I do not have any contact information of the spammer, I can only post hoping he/she would see it.

I would like to clarify that ALL designs and pictures I have shown you, IS NOT MINE.
In fact, I've never said there were mine, and I'm sure everyone knows I found suppliers instead of making them myself, it's much easier and less costly!

Also, he/she has contacted the Admin of the website: daebakshirts.tumblr.com
You can see ALL the designs there and ALL the prices there, I have not changed the prices at ALL, even a little, to let myself earn.
I've said from the start that the merchandise sale is for the benefit of all runners!
We'll be sharing the shipping and it'll be cheaper for all of us(:
I'm thankful though, as I was planning to contact the admin soon as I'll be opening the merchandise sales next week. She has also helpfully answered some of my questions! :)


As you can see from her message, she has clarified with me that doing bulk ordering was fine.
And it was ultra nice of her to read through all my posts before coming to a conclusion!
(Instead of the spammer who just jumped to conclusions without seeing that the prices are in USD when this is a Singapore website, my starred comments saying that the logos are fixed, designs are provided by suppliers, so how could it be my designs?!)
I was feeling agitated, receiving such rude comments, the person did not even try asking at all!

However, I was really relieved and thankful that Admin Lily was very careful and checked carefully before emailing me (:
I've met so much nice people becoming an Admin of this fanclub, even though it was tiring but I enjoyed it and I'm thankful for each and every one of you being so nice!
I really do hope Running Man comes to Singapore one day and the members can see how popular they are here, we'll all be wearing the same shirts! ^^

For overseas runners reading this, if you happen to live in USA, you can order directly from Daebak Shirts! (: Do support them as they have a wide variety of designs for every member and they're having a sale right now, until 22nd June! (Which we will not be able to participate in because of the time constraint :( )

Love,
Admin Jaye.

No comments:

Post a Comment