Thursday, June 14, 2012

Shortlisted Merchandise;

Hi Runners!

Admin Jaye here, as promised, I will release the shortlisted merchandise right here TONIGHT!
Okay it's abit too late at night, I'm sorry, was held up with internship :(

Here it comes, what you've been waiting for~!
Read EVERYTHING if you're interested to buy. 
Items:
1. KwangSoo Badges @ USD$4.50 (5 pack) (I think it means 5 for $4.50, not sure if its different designs, doubt so)
2. KwangSoo doodle shirts in 2 designs; Black/White @ USD$16
3. Running Man doodle shirt; Black/White @ USD$18 (Doodle of ALL 7 members)
4. Running Man Velcro tags @ SGD15.80 (includes shipping!) tag only*
5. Running Man shirt with official logo in Navy Blue, @ USD$17 OR
    Running Man shirt with official logo in Black, also @ USD$17

I would see how the response is (comment below on which you would wanna buy!), and upload the photos of the merchandise/designs accordingly!
Also, I have included some special bonuses which will only be announced after the sale (that is if I get good response), everyone who buys from our fan-base here would also receive special privileges!
Runners, please comment below on which ones you would like, DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER NOW.
I want a rough idea of how many people would buy, if the item is unpopular, I would probably take it down.

Also, if there are any merchandises you have in mind that you want, please comment below as I have found a few more of others besides the shirts, just that I don't think it'll be popular, that's why I did not include it. The more number of people who wants a certain item, the higher chance it will be included!
***Please also include your budget, as there are really expensive ones which I do not want to bring in. 

TAKE NOTE:
- All shirt designs are provided by suppliers, I do not have any say in it;
- Shipping will be shared; therefore I will round up the amount after converting to SGD, if there are any amount leftover, I will return(:
- As this is just a small fan-base (for now~), this is a small merchandise sale, if the response is good, I will bring in more merchandises, maybe even customized ones! Please support us okay! (:
- We take in NO earnings, this sale is merely for the benefit of all RUNNERS.
- Any inquiries, please tweet to @gwangvatar_SG on our Twitter page @ https://twitter.com/#!/Gwangvatar_SG; as replying would be faster & easier! Follow us for constant information & updates!

Just a reminder:
The Baseball Jackets sale is ONGOING now, please submit your order now to jx_summerangel@hotmail.com in the correct format(:
Sale closes @ 18th June Monday, 8PM SHARP! Will need 20 orders to proceed, so please support or your fellow runners can't get their baseball jackets! :(
Inquiries will only be answer via our Twitter fan page.
Up till now, I've only received 2 orders! :( Not enough to proceed, please support runners!


Still trying to figure out how to play around with HTML codes, struggling so much..
Therefore, I would like a runner to help me out and make our very first blogskin! I'll just need one volunteer.
If you're interested and knows how to make a blogskin, want to help us out; please tweet us/email me @ jx_summerangel@hotmail.com if you prefer to ask in private(:
I would be so thankful!!

I'm so sorry for the wordy post runners, but I wanna be clear so there won't be conflicts about the sale.
Please also support Admin Adilah as she's teaching basic korean to all SG runners at a very low cost!
Admin Adilah is sick & having her exams, please show her lots of love when she's online okay, thanks runners! ^^
Spread the Girin love♡♡♡

Love,
Admin Jaye.

8 comments:

  1. Wahhh!! I want the velcro nametags!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley here would like to have a running man mug cos I in need of a mug. Any runners also need? Do support thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Priscilla (Kookie Lover) here I need nametags and mugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Running man shirt with official logo in black!!!!!!!! But how much will it cost if its converted to Singapore dollars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it will be $21.60 excluding shipping & postage!

      Delete
  5. KwangSoo doodle shirts in Black!
    Running Man doodle shirt in Black!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Adrian Wong here, I would like to know if you ship to Canada, Alberta, Edmonton?
    If you do I would like to order both GwangSoo's Design A & B in black and the whole cast design in white please? It would be around $65~75 with shipping I'm guessing? And how will I pay you?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adrian,

      I'm sorry to inform you that I do not have a paypal account.. And mailing money to singapore sounds very risky and absurd so I don't want you to spend too much on it.
      I can, however provide you with the supplier's information, please do email me for the details!
      jx_summerangel@hotmail.com

      Regards,
      Jaye Loh.

      Delete