Friday, July 20, 2012

Updates.

Hey Runners!

Admin Jaye here :)
I'm back for some updates and information!
Firstly, I'd like to apologize for our hiatus as both Admin Adilah and I are busy with school :(
However, I've managed to compile and settle the payments and submission of orders to our supplier in USA, DaebakShirts.
Lily, one of the admins, sent me an email yesterday saying that our Merchandises are in production now!
So all that is left is just to wait! :)


Merchandise:
I'm sorry to inform everyone that because of processing fees (conversion of SGD to USD via Paypal + shipping), everyone would need to pay $3 more for EACH shirt
and $1 more for pins, which I have already paid to the supplier and will collect from everyone when y'all come for collection :)
Cash only!!!



Baseball Jackets:
As most of you have heard, yes! The baseball jackets has already reached me and the collection is
TOMORROW, Saturday, 21 July 2012, 
1PM @ 313 Somerset!
However, everyone will need to pay $1 more for EACH jacket due to postage, (by that I meant that the postage I paid for the supplier to deliver the jackets straight to my address) which I will collect from each of you tomorrow. Cash only!

PS: People who cannot make it for the collection, do ask your friend to collect it for you,
& email us at ourdeargiraffe@gmail.com to inform me of YOUR NAME & the name of your friend who is collecting for you
**I will not allow anyone to help anyone collect their jacket(s) without informing me.


Name Tags:
I've contacted the supplier about their stocks as only Haha's and Kwangsoo's name tags were available in stock. (I've already mentioned that there are limited stocks!) So for people who have ordered Haha's and Kwangsoo's name tags, they are now on the way to my address! :)
Collection dates for them will be the same as the shirts, so do look out for our updates in Twitter!
.
People who have ordered JiHyo's and Jongkook's Name Tags, please be patient as the supplier will be stocking up their name tags, and after that I will place an order for them as soon as they are in stock.
So please do not worry! Any questions, tweet us at @Gwangvatar_SG .


Lastly, I'd like to repeat that I will NOT entertain inquiries via SMSes, for those who have my number. Please either tweet us at @Gwangvatar_SG (which will be faster), email us at ourdeargiraffe@gmail.com (we will reply within 24 hours), or comment under this post! (:

Thank you everyone for your support!! :)
Don't forget to spread the Running Love 

Love, 
Admin Jaye.

No comments:

Post a Comment